Dynasit® U AIRCode: 0037
Product detailed description
Multifunction orthopaedic balance seat cushion for moms and their baby Dynasit® U AIR
Main health effects of Dynasit U AIR
- Reduces the risk of hemorrhoids due to reduced pressure on the rectum and pelvic floor
- Eliminates or relieves spinal and muscular pain due to increased body weight during pregnancy
- strengthens the pelvic floor, preventing pregnancy incontinence Immediately after childbirth
Immediately after birth
- after childbirth and cutting of the perineum, it significantly relieves pain and pressure on the genitals during sitting
- accelerates the process of wound healing and recovery with less need for painkillers
- prevents inflammatory and other postnatal complications
- reduces hospitalisation time
- substantially increases comfort during sitting and daily routine activities with the baby
During the care of a newborn.
- helps with feeding and breastfeeding
- comfortable fixation of the baby in a slightly inclined position improves the transit of food and digestion, which prevents the development of reflux conditions
- take the advantage of positioning the baby, which prevents the baby's head from deformations at back of the head. The cushion also prevents the baby from rolling over
- when your baby starts to lift himself up on his arms, the back and abdominal muscles are activated. Dynasit® U AIR helps to activate the muscles more smoothly during this period
Dynasit is not recommended for acute inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal and nervous system, dizziness. If you have unhealed fractures of the coccyx, spine or pelvis, do not sit on Dynasite!
Instructions for use
Place the Dynasit balance Cushion with the bottom surface on the seat of the chair with the cut-out part facing the knees or the opposite direction, whichever is more comfortable for the user. Recommended inflation height is 4-5cm. When using for healthy sitting purposes, initially sit on a lightly inflated cushion for only 5-10 minutes and repeat 3-5 times a day. The volume of air in the cushion regulates the intensity of the sitting dynamic. Sit on approximately 2/3 of the cushion and slightly straddle your lower limbs. It is recommended to rest your feet on the floor. Sit relaxed and do not struggle to change positions. Do not be concerned if you feel a slight pain in the lower back. This is a positive reaction - a simple muscle fatigue that has not been used to be working out.
Care and maintenance
Do not wash the pillow in the washing machine! The surface is easy to clean with a brush and soap. Watch out for sharp objects. This could damage the inflatable part of the cushion. Use the cushion in room temperatures from 8-40ºC.
*The colours of the products shown on the customer's display device may in some cases not be identical to the real colours of the delivered products. Variations occur due to different manufacturing parameters and technical settings of the display devices or user-set calibrations.
|up to 120Kg
|Upper fabric: 100% PES / Thermal insulation layer: high-quality PU foam / Inflatable inner cushion: 100% PVC / Backside: 100% PES Air-mash